[ 2016 Oct ] - Digital Literacy Laboratory (DLL)
The Digital Literacy Laboratory located in the Chi Wah Learning Commons 2/F, Zone S is NOW IN SERVICE.
The new facility provides space, equipment and technical support for students who are creating multi-media resources for their project work, etc.
- DVD Production PC: PC for DVD production to capture digital video and analog video. [Click “HERE” for more details.]
- Video Support Office (CPD-2.71): Technician-onsite for support inquiry and service
- Editing - Production Room (CPD-2.72): Designated area for video-editing & production
- Video Studio (CPD-2.73): Perfect environment for professional video-recording
- Production Studio (CPD-2.75): Spacious area for large-scaled production activities
- Workshop Training Room (CPD-2.77): Lively environment for generating creative ideas
- Pre/Post Production Stations: High-performance iMac computer stations for creating ART design & motion graphics [Click “HERE” for computer specification.]