Equipment Loan Services
Portable audio, video and data projection equipment is available for loan to all HKU staff and students for teaching, presentations or self-learning purposes. This service is on a "first come first served" basis. For enquires, please visit the Service Counter, KK204 at K.K. Leung Building.
Loan Items list
- The borrower must complete the equipment loan form for requested items.
- All audio-visual (AV) equipment borrowed must be used only on the University campus for academic purpose unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Booking of AV equipment by an individual student usually will not be accepted, unless such booking is made by Student bodies recognized by the HKUSU. Applications should be submitted in writing.
All loan equipment is subject to a deposit and a late return penalty.
- All equipment borrowed must be collected and returned by the borrower.
- All equipment borrowed must be used and handled with care, breakage may be chargeable.
- All equipment must be returned to the Learning Environment Services (LES) on due date within office hours.