Main content start

Audio Visual Support Services


LES provides the audio visual support and equipment loan service to the University's departments. In case department users require on-site support for audio visual events, LES can also provide the technical services.

>>> Access the online form in ITS website or via the HKU Portal (Login HKU Portal -> "Campus Information Services " -> "Central IT Services ", click the link "Apply for Facilities/Services")